|Freedom Force vs. the Third Reich|
|Release date||March 15, 2005|
|Genre||Action, Role-playing game|
Freedom Force vs. the Third Reich is the second game in the Freedom Force RPG series by Irrational Games.
When Nuclear Winter returns with a plot to destroy Freedom Force and the free world, gaming's greatest heroes must team up with a flurry of fresh faces! As the sinister soviet's plan unfurls, Patriot City's finest find themselves flung through time into the greatest conflict the planet has ever seen: World War 2!
List of missions Edit
- Mission 1: Things that go bump in the night!
Nucerar Winter's revenge:
- Mission 2: Chaos in Cuba!
- Mission 3: Beware the Sorceress of the Soviet! (Act I)
- Mission 4: Beware the Sorceress of the Soviet! (Act II)
- Mission 5: The Ice-Man Cometh!
The Third Reich attacks:
- Mission 6: A Time of War!
- Mission 7: The Voice of Doom!
- Mission 8: Red Sun Rising
- Mission 9: Red Sunset
- Mission 10: To Rescue a Hero!
- Mission 11: When Strikes the Kill-a-Rilla!
- Mission 12: Sky King's Starring Moment!
- Mission 13: Achtung! Der Alchemiss!
- Mission 14: Beat the Clock!
- Mission 15: Peril and Paradox
- Mission 16: Mind of the Mad-Man!
- Mission 17: Enter Entropy
- Mission 18: Devastation Duet
- Mission 19: The Burning of Patriot City!
- Mission 20: Holes in the Time Stream!
- Mission 21: Entropy Over Time Equals Destruction
- Mission 22: Sacrifice of a Hero!
- The follow-up to both IGN and Computer Gaming World's Strategy Game of the Year 2002!
- Radically enhanced graphics, visual effects and environmental destruction!
- Powerful new modding tools to support Freedom Force's huge user community!