|Real Name||Nick Craft|
|Voice Actor||Robin Russell|
Liberty Lad is a playable character from the Freedom Force series of video games.
Liberty Lad originally debuts as civilian, Nick Craft. Nick is Freedom Force's biggest fan and, when they go after a bank robbery, he follows despite constant warnings by Minuteman, El Diablo and, Mentor. As the heroes go through missions to stop the robbers they must also ensure that Nick is safe from harm. When Minuteman comes face to face with the mobster responsible, Pinstripe, Nick takes the bullets for Minuteman but, quickly begins dying. After Freedom Force manages to subdue Pinstripe, he tells them they can either chase him or save Nick. They opt to save Nick and, with a blood transfusion from Minuteman, Nick survives his injuries. Yet, Mentor informs Minuteman that his blood will now carry the mark of Energy X. After recovering, Nick dons the costume and, persona of Liberty Lad, Minuteman's sidekick. However, Minuteman refuses to let Nick become a member of the team because his rash actions almost cost him his life. Minuteman's word do not stop Liberty Lad though, he then ventures out on his own to discover Pinstripe's hideout. He succeeds and, thereby proves himself a worthy member of the team. Impressed, Minuteman and, the rest of Freedom Force welcome Liberty Lad to their ranks. He then becomes known as Freedom Force's "little brother." He can often be seen with fellow teen member, Sea Urchin.
- Jumper: Allows Liberty Lad to leap to tremendous heights.
- Danger Sense: Liberty Lad can dodge attacks/use passive defenses from behind. He gets +1 Agility bonus to dodge attempts. Blind state does not stop dodging or passive defenses.
- Crack Shot: Increases Liberty Lad's accuracy.
- Nimble: Liberty Lad gets a +3 Agility bonus, but has -10% HP.
- The Ol' One Two: A quick melee attack that strikes twice for low damage.
- Schoolyard Taunt: Enrages enemies and provokes them into attacking.
- Flip-Kick: A powerful melee attack that delivers good damage and knock back.
- Tumble: Move with a greatly increased dodge ability.
- Throw Voice: Forces an enemy to go berserk.
- Firecracker: Stun grenade that won't affect allies.
- Energy Grenade: A solid ranged explosive attack.
- Proximity Grenade: A bouncing bomb that will remain dormant until an enemy gets close.
- Molecular Excitation: Turns any inanimate object it affects into a bomb.