|Man O' War|
|Real Name||Hank Waters|
|Voice Actor||Stephen Russell|
Man O' War is a playable character from the Freedom Force series of video games.
With his business failing, Hank Waters was taking his fishing trawler out for one last trip. Horrified to catch a stowaway on board, Hank was in the middle of berating her when the pair are caught in a shower of Energy X. Hank's powers extend from his time with the ocean, and he has sworn to use them to protect the children of the world.
- Cold Blooded: Man O' War is vulnerable to cold damage.
- Density Control: Man O' War is immune to knock back. His jumping abilities are similar to Jumper attribute.
- Flier: Man O' War can fly.
Call the StormEdit
- Electric Arc: A shocking melee attack that hits everything within a short arc.
- Storm Bolt: A small bolt of lightning with high accuracy.
- Magnetic Harbor: An active defense useful against projectiles and electricity.
- Kraken's Scales: A passive defense against some crushing and piercing attacks.
- Ball Lightning: This high damage ball of electricity moves slowly but homes in on its target.
Control the WavesEdit
- Pressure Punch: Delivers moderate damage and knock back.
- Bermuda Triangle An entangling projectile attack.
- Water Jet: Low damage, high stun and knock back.
- Whirlpool: Area attack that knock back and stuns all in reach.