|Voice Actor||George Ledoux|
Microwave is a playable character from the Freedom Force series of video games.
In an alternate future, robots rule the Earth, and human beings are a nuisance to be hunted and destroyed. This is all that Microwave can recall after Mentor accidentally erased his memory banks while trying to subdue the savage robot. With a clean slate, Microwave has turned his radioactive powers towards fighting crime.
- Cybernetic Brain: Microwave is resistant to hypnosis, enrage, panic and mental blank. Microwave has increased accuracy.
- Radioactive: Microwave is highly resistant to radiation.
- Charged: Microwave is resistant to electricity. All his melee attacks do extra electrical damage.
- Microwave Beam: Short-range radiation attack.
- Irradiate: Causes the target to become radioactive, taking progressive damage.
- Rad Cone: Direct burst of radiation over short-range.
- Meltdown: A ranged energy attack that passes through obstacles.
- Interference: An attack with a semi-materialized hand, causing energy damage.
- Displace Image: He becomes temporarily invulnerable but cannot attack.
- Teleport Self: Moves to any point within visual range.
- Genetic Damage: Reverse the vulnerabilities/resistances of a target.
- Clone Self: Creates a duplicate of himself.