|Real Name||Merry Mason|
|Voice Actor||Emily Abercrombie|
Sea Urchin is a playable character from the Freedom Force series of video games.
As a stowaway on Man O' War's trawler, Merry Mason had finally escaped her troubled home life, when a blast of Energy X gave the pair of them powers linked to their maritime location. Merry took the name of Sea Urchin, and decided to help Man O' War safeguard the lives of children.
- Charged: Sea Urchin is resistant to electricity. All her melee attacks do extra electrical damage.
- Neutralize: Sea Urchin is resistant to acid damage.
- Nimble: Sea Urchin has a +3 to Agility, but -10% HP.
- Flier: Sea Urchin can fly.
- Snap Kick: A very fast, low damage kick.
- Sonic Shriek: A penetrating beam attack with a good chance of stunning opponents.
- Riptide: A melee attack that strikes three times in quick succession.
- Power Null: Target cannot use powers that require Energy X while affected by this power.
- Bubble Swarm: Fires several weak acidic projectiles that home in on the target.
- Bubble Shell An active defense against crushing attacks.
- Current Bounce: Automatically redirects electricity attacks unto the nearest enemy.
- Bubble Gum: A homing bubble that traps the target, immobilizing them.