|Voice Actor||Mark Stevick|
Supercollider is a playable character from the Freedom Force series of video games.
Supercollider appeared on the scene seemingly out of nowhere. Is he a visitor from another world, stranded on our planet? Or maybe a secret government project gone wrong. Whatever the case he seems to be here to help, albeit in a monosyllabic and destructive manner.
- Weak Minded: Supercollider's resistance to mental damage is halved.
- Solid Skeleton: Supercollider is resistant to crushing damage.
- Wham: Slow but damaging melee attack.
- Headbutt: Not much damage, but good stun and knock back.
- Slam: Delivers a blast of crushing damage to all enemies before him.
- Shockwave: Ground-based targets within a wide cone are knocked away.
- Shrug Off: Passive defense that protects against
- Proton Shield: Passive defense that protects against energy, fire and cold damage.
- Roaring Doom: Induces panic in a large area, leaving opponents ripe for a beating.