|Real Name||John Miller|
|Voice Actor||Geoffrey Laff|
The Ant is a playable character from the Freedom Force series of video games.
The Ant hates those who prey on the weak or defenseless. Imbued with the powers of, and control over, ants, he is doggedly determined when it comes to besting an opponent. When not rounding up criminals he tends to be quiet and introspective, as he doubts his place in the team. His lack of self-confidence is his major weakness.
- Heavy Lifter: Adds strength value for lifting and throwing.
- Wall Climbing: The Ant can climb walls.
- Nimble: The Ant gets a +3 Agility bonus, but has -10% HP.
- Thorax Punch: A melee attack with moderate knockback.
- Acid Bomb: Grenade that causes acid burn in a moderate radius.
- Pincer Punch: A melee attack with moderate damage, but a very high chance to stun.
- Metabolize: Absorbs acid and radiation damage from ranged and area attacks.(Note: In FFvTTR , metabolize only provides protection against acid, even though its hover description states radiation protection as well)
- Mandible Assault: Triple attack, strikes everything in a forward-facing arc.
- Burrow: Burrows into the earth, avoiding any attacks.
- Shove: High knock back, but causes no damage.
- Tunnel Travel: Burrows into and moves through the earth, avoiding any attacks.
- Ultrasonic Squeal: Stuns everyone, friend or foe, in a large radius.
- Ant Swarm: Flying ants swarm around the target's eyes, blinding them.